Here’s the latest content shared with the world using #InUtah. Content is curated to show how consumers, businesses and others in Utah work together to create a robust economy, unforgettable experiences and a unique quality of life for Utahns.
FOLLOW US IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES
Have a question? Please contact us at email@example.com.
The Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity (Go Utah), in partnership with Rumor Advertising, has launched “In Utah,” a collaborative statewide educational campaign to combat the health and economic impacts of the coronavirus pandemic.
The “In Utah” campaign goals and objectives include:
- Build Utahns’ consumer confidence,
- Educate Utahns of consumer responsibility to follow guidelines from local health departments and the Center for Disease Control, and
- Engage companies and residents with experiences that promote economic opportunity.
Comments and replies on the Go Utah and “In Utah” campaign websites and social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and elsewhere are subject to the following code of conduct:
- Be respectful of the rights and opinions of others; be willing to agree-to-disagree and move on
- Stay on topic
- Be transparent and honest
- Add value: be part of the conversation, don’t hijack it
- Avoid hateful speech, personal attacks, flaming, profanity, vulgarity, pornography, nudity, and abusive language
- Keep contact information private (e.g., phone number, email, address)
If users do not abide by these guidelines, comments and users may be hidden, deleted, banned, or otherwise removed.
For questions related to this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.